Okeechobee Utility Authority (OUA) for Water/Sewer

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Okeechobee County does not provide water or sanitary sewer services. Those services are provided by  the Okeechobee Utility Authority, you may contact them at 863-763-9460.   The Okeechobee County Board of County Commissioners do not have authority over the Okeechobee Utility Authority (OUA).

The Okeechobee County Utility Authority (OUA) is a separate government entity that began full operation of the water and wastewater systems of Okeechobee on September 29, 1995.   


Please contact the OUA directly with questions or concerns regarding new water/sewer hook-ups, bill payments, and disconnects at:

OUA Main Office:                                                       Website:  https://www.ouafl.com/
100 SW 5th Avenue
Okeechobee, FL 34974
Telephone: 863.763.9460