burning or odors

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please correct the fields below:

If you have a specific request for action to be taken by the County, such as reporting a pot hole, street light outage, or code enforcement concern, you may submit it through our Citizen Request Form.

Please complete the entire questionnaire. Please note, if the information you provide is incomplete or the County has questions about your request, we may not be able to fully investigate if we cannot contact you. Once we determine which department should receive you request, it will be entered into our tracking system.

Please Note: (*) indicates required fields.

Contact Information
Contact Information


Site Address of Location:

RequestSite Address of Location:
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.