Advisory Board/Committee

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Okeechobee County Board of County Commissioners encourage public participation in county government by appointing Okeechobee County citizens to serve on boards, committees, commissions, agencies, and authorities.  Our County Commissioners are also appointed to serve as members on some of these boards.
For more information about specific boards and committees including their purpose,  board membership, meeting times/locations, and other relevant facts, please go to the Home page and click on "Government", then go to Advisory Boards to learn more.  For questions about appointments, please contact Tracy Rowland, Executive Assistant to the County Administrator at or call our office at: 863-763-6441. 


Please click on the link and download an Application to complete and return to our office:

Citizen Application for Committee Advisory Board [rev 8-15-19] PDFA and ADA ckd